- Can you login on http://www.opensubtitles.org
- What's your user name?
- What happens or doesn't happen?
When i start watching movie from kodi/exodus this text comes:"In order to continue OpenSubtitles.org subtitles service you need to Log in http://www.osdb.link/kodi
" then i have to search subtitles manually to get that text disapear.
- Does any error show? What is the error exactly?
- Since when does this happen?
- Does it happen always or sometimes?
- Have you tried anything else to solve or locate the problem? Like other computer, other account, other internet connection?
One laptop and smart tv, same problem on both. And i try these both with no help:
1. Enter your credentials in OpenSubtitles KODI add-on
In KODI navigate to:
System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> My Add-ons -> Subtitles -> OpenSubtitles.org -> Configure
You need to enter your OpenSubtitles.org username and password and subtitles service will work again. If you are not registered yet, feel free to register on OpenSubtitles.org. After registration just use same credentials – username and password.
2. Install new OpenSubtitles KODI add-on from OpenSubtitles.org
Steps how to install new add-on, improved by us, where you don’t have to insert your username and password:
uninstall old OpenSubtitles add-on
download updated OpenSubtitles add-on
navigate KODI -> System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from zip file
select the file you downloaded