Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
viking

Search by name failed: 409 Method not found

Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:28 am

I am using an Application called FileBot (http://www.filebot.net/) to search for subtitles by hash and name. However, when searching by name I get the error:
Search by name failed: 409 Method not found.

Is name search no longer supported?

p.s. I tried to post this earlier but it was disapproved with the message: "The reported message does not fit into any other category, please use the further information field." I do not understand where/how to post this API question?

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Search by name failed: 409 Method not found

Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:52 am

About the disapproval: you had submitted a couple of the same posts, probably because you didn't see your post appearing. Posts have to be approved by an admin first, before they appear. The others were disapproved because they were duplicate of the first one and this reason was given, but maybe there is a bug in the forum, only showing you the cryptic message instead of "duplicate post".

About your question: I don't know the answer. Please wait for someone who does...
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Search by name failed: 409 Method not found

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:34 pm

please contact filebot developer, without log what is going on, I can not help much.

Return to “Programs using OS”