Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Home

[S]-Subs 0.12 - Command Line Downloader!

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 pm

[S]-Subs 0.12 - Command Line Downloader!
-Easy
-Smart
-Fast
-Efficient
-Multilanguage

For more information.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ssubs/

-Home

Home

Re: [S]-Subs 0.12 - Command Line Downloader!

Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Updated to 0.13 See sourceforge for additional information.

~Home

oss
Site Admin

Re: [S]-Subs 0.12 - Command Line Downloader!

Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:26 am

nice.

"This program is beautiful. Run it, give it a few mins and bam! subtitles for every movie/tv-show in my collection. Unfortunately, OpenSubtitles only lets you download 200 subtitles/24 hours, so that is a slight bummer. Developer is great; I sent him a few bugs and suggestions and he fixed them up that same day! Advantages over other subtitle programs: Free, Updated and Easy to use. Disadvantages: People who need GUIs might have not like it"

user can login, and if he is VIP, the limit is higher, so you can promote it on website. Also I dont see direct link on opensubtitles.org there...

nice prog!

Return to “Programs using OS”