With this app you can:
- ● Find subtitles from your preferred languages (using OpenSubtitles.org, Podnapisi.NET and SubScene.com).
● Download the (auto-selected) best, or all of them.
● Automatically rename them with the name of your video, so that the media players can recognize them.
● Save them using the preferred encoding (UTF-8/ANSI)
● Convert between encodings (UTF-8/ANSI)
● Upload your subtitles to OpenSubtitles.org
● Clean up the filenames of the episodes from any tv series using the TheTVDB.com
● Easy to use drag & drop interface
Any feedback or bug report is appreciated.
I will try to fix any problems if possible...
The app's page is this http://www.noembryo.com/apps.php?subber
You can now translate Subber to your native language.
- Get the "Subber.po" file from https://mega.nz/#F!nANlCbAC!5ywbk69odNC3anEk4UwGhw or https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fg8tukwa8l5jfih/AAA_6T7bb74P2lg2rFjSD1B0a?dl=1
- Download Poedit from https://poedit.net/download (or any other program that can edit gettext files)
- Change the language of the "Subber.po" file to the one you translating to
- Translate all you can...
- Send me the translated "Subber.po" to noembryo AT gmail DOT com (with your name and the language for the credits)