Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
error4o4

Re: Adding movie hashes / filesizes to subtitles

Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi,
Sometimes I see that a subtitle matches another release too.
For example : https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... potting-fr
This subtitle also matches with Trainspotting.1996.720p.BluRay.x264-CtrlHD.mkv (filesize 4637358632)
How do I add this info without modifying all other info for this subtitle ?

error4o4

Re: Adding movie hashes / filesizes to subtitles

Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:43 pm

I see that my question has been merged with an older thread, so I tried the method explained above : I used the "OpenSubtitles Uploader" software to upload the same subtitle file, with a different filename and filesize.
The app displayed messages showing that the new hash and filename were added. They were not shown right away on the web site, but they appeared the following day.
So, that answers my question. I was looking for an option to do the same thing directly in the web site, but the app works, so it's OK.

Return to “General talk”