Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
bonombo

subtitles for the movie LA MOME/edith piaf life

Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:55 pm

i am searching for the english subtitles for the french movie la mome the life of edith piaf but i can find any subtitle for this movie in any language.
does anybody knows the correct name of the movie in order to search the subtitles here?
please i can use some help

ixquic

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:06 pm

usually opensubtitles search works. but you can always search by imdb number:

- go to imdb.com and search for the movie
- The URL in your address bar will look like http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450188/ (that's La Môme, actually)
- so copy the number: 0450188
- in opensubtitles.org, open "Advanced search", then "Very advanced search"
- paste the number in "IMDB ID" and hit "Search"

Still no subtitles for "La Môme".

giannid

Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:57 pm

This film is not scheduled to be released on DVD in France until August 23rd. You are unlikely to see subtitles before then.

Return to “General talk”