Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.

Should there be a subtitles request forum?

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 7
Nikephoros

Subtitles Request Forum

Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:57 pm

I think this forum needs a requests forum sub-section. As it is many people are already using the forum for requests. So this situation of people using this forum for requests de-facto exists and I think it is better to acknowledge this trend rather than lock topics as there are rather many locked topics for this reason already. The standard requests mechanism of this site has some lackings. For one I know I would like subtitles in English of the obscure Polish film Krzyzacy and without networking with some Poles that may be members of this site already I may never get the request filled. A forum is more condusive to networking with people than the current request system which mostly consists of passively searching for requests to fullfill or requests to make. I mean what am I suppossed to do under the current system? Send a message to the profile page of everyone I think is Pole? Pray someone searches for Krzyzacy and fills the request?

oss
Site Admin

Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:46 pm

I think it is not good idea have requests on 2 places. I can make, that with nick (in profile page) will show country name and country flag, where user comes from...

Return to “General talk”