Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
darkfox

Harry Potter 2CD english subtitle need fix it

Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:56 am

hi, i downloaded Harry Potter CD 1 name Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone [ENG] [DVDrip]. Also i found Harry Potter english subtitle from this website.
http://www.torrentz.com/2ae6c9002b106d ... dac7955e04 <--- Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.

English Subtitle 2 CD is problem... Harry Potter 1 CD is great match to english subtitle cd 1, and Harry Potter 2 CD is not match english subtitle becuase wrong time and doesn't match people who speaks. Hopefully u guys will fix it and take ur time ! thanks you.

DarkFox

Aleph

Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:50 pm

actually we won't fix...
subtitles are uploaded by users and therefore they're the only ones responsible for that...

but there probably is a subtitles that fits your movie...
I suggest you use SubDownloader and you'll probably find one that fits ^_^

darkfox

Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:35 pm

yeah i have subdownloader and i found it but it's Hebrew language and no English language :cry:

Aleph

Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:44 pm

then you have 3 options....

- either you download other subs for this movie from the website and see if any of them work...
- or you could also fix the subs for the 2cd...
- or you could make a request (on the request section of the website) for the subs for your version

at least those are the only options I can think of...

Nikephoros

Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:30 am

You can try using Subtitle Workshop to sync the subtitles yourself.

darkfox

Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:42 pm

thanks you so much but i don't know how to use Subtitle Workshop

umm... Subtitle Workshop can change language?

TheTruck

Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:56 pm

darkfox,

there is a web site that allows you to synchronize your subtitles without download or install anything:

http://subtimemachine.go.to

I think it can help you... See ya!!

Return to “General talk”