Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
MovieNoob92

god I lost my movie :´(

Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:41 pm

Yeah.

I downloaded that VobSub and tried to put my subtitles to movie, and now I can't see the whole movie.. It disappereaded.. Not sure if that's the right word of it.. :roll:

Aleph

Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:42 pm

hmm...
try reading this:

ericb2038 wrote:
As for the mux that you did, i'm afraid you might have broken the video file.
(you added a stream with vobsub that can't be read, this option never worked properly)

it can be repaired though, but you will need to use VirtualDubMod 1.5.10.n
(you probably have it already, otherwhise you'll find a standalone version either on www.doom9.org or www.digital-digest.com/software.

Anyhow, open the video file with vdubmod,

- if the index is broken, vdub will take a looong time opening as it has to reconstruct it.

You might get a message if the soundtrack has been encoded in VBR "VirtualDub has detected an impoper VBR Audio Encoding..." make sure you answer NO

- 1st go to stream -> stream list
check that you have only the soundtrack.
if you have something else select it and click on "disable"
then right click on the sountrack and make sure "Direct stream copy" is selected. Click ok

then go to video and select "direct stream copy"

then hit F7 and save as a new file. It should take 2 to 5 minutes, depending.

check the new file is readable,
trash the old one..
hope it helps...

MovieNoob92

Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:40 pm

Yeah my film was corrupted but i got it again..

now i need to know how to put subtitles to my film.. I know submux, but it just asks the name to save it and i write it and then it asks some settings and i press ok and then it mixes that file like half a second and then stops it and movie is like 1 second long.. How can i get that working fine?

:shock:

MovieNoob92

Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:39 pm

Ahhh nevermind downloaded DivX Subtitle player and now all work fin. Thak you anyway.

Return to “General talk”