Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
M_I_S
Subtitles Admin

RARBG permanently closed!

Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:26 am

"One of the best torrent site "
It's very unfortunate that it is permanently closed.

"Hello guys,
We would like to inform you that we have decided to shut down our site.
The past 2 years have been very difficult for us - some of the people in our team died due to covid complications,
others still suffer the side effects of it - not being able to work at all.
Some are also fighting the war in Europe - ON BOTH SIDES.
Also, the power price increase in data centers in Europe hit us pretty hard.
Inflation makes our daily expenses impossible to bare.
Therefore we can no longer run this site without massive expenses that we can no longer cover out of pocket.
After an unanimous vote we've decided that we can no longer do it.
We are sorry :(
Bye"

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: Rarbg permanently closed!

Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:06 pm

Sad to hear about the circumstances that has led them to closure. My condolences to the families that have suffered the loss of the staff members of the site.
Our best wishes for all those associated with the site and to their individual futures and journeys. May it be prosperous.

Sounds like a hidden recession or depression era looms over many of us. Maybe a good idea to stock up on some commodities.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

M_I_S
Subtitles Admin

Re: RARBG permanently closed!

Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:15 pm

Our best wishes for all those associated with the site and to their individual futures and journeys. May it be prosperous.
Yes and I hope too, and plus I hope rarbg come back for Thousands of downloaders and users.

0pener

Re: RARBG permanently closed!

Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:34 pm

Perhaps this will increase quality in general, their releases were always tainted in some way. Any worse, it would have been comparable to yify.

Return to “General talk”