Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
TokerX

Maximum download for IP, which isn't my IP...

Thu May 04, 2023 12:20 pm

Don't know if this site is still maintained, but I'm getting the following message: Sorry, maximum download count for IP: (edited) exceeded. If you will continue trying to download, your IP will be blocked by our firewall. For more information read our FAQ or contact us, if you think you should not see this error. This deny will be removed after around 24 hours, so be patient.

I haven't downloaded any subtitles here in days and this isn't even my IP address. My real IP address is (edited).... and the one through my VPN is (edited)..... Turning off the VPN doesn't change anything either(because of course it isn't the correct IP address). I've checked the IP address, it's even a different country than what my VPN is set to and it's part of NordVPN, which is a different VPN than the one I use.

Furthermore it appears to belong to a data center, so basically it's a proxy I assume? In which case the server's reading the wrong IP address from the header.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: Maximum download for IP, which isn't my IP...

Thu May 04, 2023 3:30 pm

I removed those ips from your post.
Contact oss via PM with your IP address and see if he can unblock it.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

Return to “General talk”