Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
tedi

Thank you

Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:47 am

Thank you for Admin, Moderators, and others for receive me here. It's a great subtitle forum and for upload of course.

Hi, my english skill is limited, so I'm sorry if I make wrong type here...
I browse here in forum and org, using VPN from Opera, because it was blocked from my country.
Oh, and I'm sorry if I upload subtitle too many, but luckily, the org have auto detect for TV Shows for many episodes. So I can upload all episodes (in 1 language) to all seasons at once, that previliege.

Thank you for everything :D

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: Thank you

Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:20 pm

You're welcome. The site is only as good as its users and contributors. So thank you for your contribution and all users.
Keep up the good work. :D

We will be moving to the new site at some point in the future, so be prepared and transfer your login details to that site using the "import from opensubtitles.org" button: https://www.opensubtitles.com/en/home
You can't upload there at the moment, but we hope to have similar and better features there soon.
the org have auto detect for TV Shows for many episodes.
Please do check your TV series uploads after uploading, though. I noticed with your series uploads sometimes if it's a brand new series which doesn't have any subs already on the site, batch uploads doesn't always auto detect the episode ID. If that happens and an IMDb ID exists on IMDb for the episodes, then please report that series page using the report button and leave a message asking an admin to "parse" the episodes.
An admin can do this easily rather than the user doing it himself/herself individually.

Can submit a report using this method: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2595
Any help or issues in the English section and you can contact mrtinkles. He is the best at what he does.

Welcome aboard, long may it continue. :D
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

Return to “General talk”