Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
lomofreak

password forgotten - no email sent

Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:50 pm

Hello, I'd like to renew my password, since I forgot the old one. But no email is getting sent to me. User-name: lomofreak

oss
Site Admin

Re: password forgotten - no email sent

Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:34 pm

Hi, contact me using https://www.opensubtitles.org/contact-us and I will take care of it.

lomofreak

Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:54 pm

Thank you! I'd love to do that, but after typing in my email-address, writing my message, solving the captcha and pressing "Send message", an error-message shows: "Please correctly fill all of fields".

Funchalense
Site Admin

Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:01 pm

Thank you! I'd love to do that, but after typing in my email-address, writing my message, solving the captcha and pressing "Send message", an error-message shows: "Please correctly fill all of fields".
I tried it now and it worked.

Click here : https://www.opensubtitles.org/contact-us
Write your message.
Then just click on Send Message.

oss
Site Admin

Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:22 pm

@lomofreak - super strange, if possible send screenshot here.

Return to “General talk”