Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
theimortalone

downloading entire seasons of closed captioning sub only

Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:16 am

i know how to get entire seasons download (opensubtitles.org) with only english subs but what i really want is to download only closed captioning subtitles. i like to download entire seasons but not if there are 3 or 4 different ones per episode and i am only interested in the CC ones. all i can figure out is listing every episode from a season that's CC but then you can only download one at a time instead of entire seasons one once.

owla
Subtitles Admin

Re: downloading entire seasons of closed captioning sub only

Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:03 am

I myself download and extract all the texts of the entire production season into an empty folder. I then use a search term (e.g. *.srt) and take only the ones I want. I delete the others.

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: downloading entire seasons of closed captioning sub only

Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:13 pm

.org is basically end-of-life project. That kind of feature would be and can be implemented on .com.
.com is still in beta phase and not quite ready to take over .org just yet.

To help and improve or to ask for more relevant features for .com website, use the following topic:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16844
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

Return to “General talk”