Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
theimortalone

opensubtitles.com lack of quality

Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:55 pm

i tried out opensubtitles.com because i read it's it's better than .org and has all the same subtitles. it not only is not as good as .org but it's missing 99% of the subtitles (king of the hill has only 14 hard of hearing episode subtitles available and here every episode is available on .org) i have searched for that i know .org has. it's way too much of a hassle to download subtitles compared to .org. am i missing something?

another thing that ticks me off is ia got instant vip status over there unlike .org and considering how nothing seems to be over there i immediately canceled my vip subscription (i was smart and did a monthly one).

Return to “General talk”