Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
theimortalone

how long for "instant" vip status?

Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:54 pm

i just bought vip status sing fastspring and it said instant vip which i know isn't really instant. i'm just wondering how long does it take to get vip status?

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: how long for "instant" vip status?

Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:35 pm

i just bought vip status sing fastspring and it said instant vip which i know isn't really instant. i'm just wondering how long does it take to get vip status?
Can normally take up-to 24hrs.

theimortalone

Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:58 am

it's been over 24 hours and still nothing.

theimortalone

Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:39 am

almost 36 hour now. since i'm obviously never getting vip status i filed a cast on paypal to get my money back from you frauds.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:26 am

People are getting VIP status all the time. I suppose something went wrong and it needs to be done manually.

Please write a message using this form: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/contact
Make sure you include your username and your payment details and I am sure it will be fixed.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

theimortalone

Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:01 pm

48 hours later and still no vip status. i contacted what you told me to and still nothing.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:04 pm

[vip member] was enabled by os - Sat 21 Jan 13:40:25 2023 . Comment: VIP Member was added by system (VIP donation)
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/profile/iduser-7101426

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:54 pm

almost 36 hour now. since i'm obviously never getting vip status i filed a cast on paypal to get my money back from you frauds.
Since you are VIP now, maybe it's a good idea to revoke your complaint/refund request at PayPal...
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.

theimortalone

Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:19 pm

done. i'm sorry for everything i've said here and to admins in messages. i'm dealing with a lot of crap in my life, it's not an excuse but i'm so stressed out from constant problems. i'm glad i didn't do anything to get myself banned.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:03 pm

No problem.
We are all human.

And thanks for your support.

Return to “General talk”