Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
wildhunt1

Subtitles for anime JUST with on-screen text

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:44 pm

I cannot find any subtitles for anime that JUST has on-screen text, like the episode title or words that might be written in a book or the like. I'm not talking about words the characters on screen are speaking. I just mean like in Date A Live when the people are given choices to pick for Shido when he's trying to get a girl to fall in love with him (among other things).

Also, what program can I use to install .ass files and hopefully just be able to turn on ONLY those types of subtitles. Or is this something I'll just have to create myself because it's never been done before?

hazylum
Subtitles Admin

Re: Subtitles for anime JUST with on-screen text

Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:34 pm

You mean subtitle Sign-only? they are not compatible with opensubtitles 'cause they need the fonts and attach a font in ass files is a bad choice

Some fansubs do a sign-only subtitle but not all
OpenSubtitles admin since 2022 - Anime multisub uploader

Return to “General talk”