Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
serial_killer69

Problems with VIP payment

Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:16 pm

HI.
I've been a VIP member since 2020, and the anual subscription just came up at 20 of December, and it charged my Paypal account with no issues. I can see the charge in my Paypal balance and it has not been returned. But now I just received an e-mail from FlixTools Support <[email protected]> with the following text:

This is a reminder that your most recent Opensubtitles VIP subscription payment was declined.

Please go to https://sites.fastspring.com/flixtools/ ... FLI21(...) and update your payment information as soon as possible to avoid cancelation.

Although the status of my account still says VIP Member... So what's going on? Do I have to be concerned with this or not?

Because the money left my account, where is it if it's not in opensubtitles account? What's the best way to contact opensubtitles to confirm this?

urkexia

Re: Problems with VIP payment

Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:05 pm

send oss a message. ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=2

oss
Site Admin

Re: Problems with VIP payment

Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:08 am

the problem is solved, the best is to contact via website form, not even on the forum. Preferred contact:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/contact

Return to “General talk”