Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
GameOverAus

Undefined variable - random

Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:07 pm

Forgive if this has been covered, i did search and nothing came up

This is happening frequently but randomly if that makes sense.
Seems for the most part with Filebot when using the subtitle retrieval/upload section if you don't close and reopen the programme each time you do a successfull search/retrieval you get the following error on ANY subtitle.

"undefined variable: cannot invoke "net.filebot.vfs.MemoryFile.getData()" because "<parameter1> is null (insert subtitle search name)"

I've posted this in the Opensource forum too. It's only when trying to retrieve subtitles.

GameOverAus

Re: Undefined variable - random

Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:15 pm

Happens also in the middle of retrievals aswell. so some subtitles retrieve fine within the same search and others do not

GameOverAus

Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:25 pm

Filebot log

Dec 19, 2022 7:02:34 AM net.filebot.ui.subtitle.SubtitleAutoMatchDialog$SubtitleDescriptorBean fetch
WARNING: No Such File: https://dl.opensubtitles.org/en/downloa ... 7455295.gz [404 Not Found]
Dec 19, 2022 7:02:34 AM net.filebot.ui.subtitle.SubtitleAutoMatchDialog$DownloadTask doInBackground
WARNING: Ghost Whisperer S05E17 On Thin Ice.DVDRip.HI.cc.en.CBS.srt: Undefined Variable: Cannot invoke "net.filebot.vfs.MemoryFile.getData()" because "<parameter1>" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.filebot.vfs.MemoryFile.getData()" because "<parameter1>" is null
at net.filebot.ui.subtitle.SubtitleAutoMatchDialog$SubtitleCoding$1.transcode(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.ui.subtitle.SubtitleAutoMatchDialog$DownloadTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.ui.subtitle.SubtitleAutoMatchDialog$DownloadTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source)

I went back and did the season folder by folder and it worked fine

GameOverAus

Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:27 am

It's still not working most of the time and now my profile is saying i keep reaching my daily limit when i only did a hundred at most

oss
Site Admin

Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:27 am

report the problem to the developer, you have 200 downloads per 24 hours as free user.

GameOverAus

Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:12 pm

report the problem to the developer, you have 200 downloads per 24 hours as free user.
I'm VIP not free

oss
Site Admin

Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:58 pm

Hi

yes you are VIP, just insert your username and password into program.
for last error, that subtitle doesnt exists at our site, it was wrong upload.

Return to “General talk”