Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
jolyjasper

unable to register

Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:56 pm

I have been trying to register again for Open Subtitles but firstly it did not remember my email (this is post hacking so was requested to re-register) but each time I try to register again using totally different user and passwords it keeps telling there is a problem with email or username and I have even tried obscure user names but still to no effect. Thanks ( I have however been able to register for this forum using the same information with no problem!!!

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: unable to register

Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:20 pm

Have you tried different browser for the main site?
Is this your account here: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/profile/iduser-9530096
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

urkexia

Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:24 am

By any chance are you seeing a captcha? This site uses google's captcha system after the hack for registration and logins.

scooby007
Site Admin

Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:25 pm

Yes, the "I am not a robot" is a standard feature for logins and registrations. Provided your ad-blocker doesn't block it and Java is enabled in your browser, it should be okay and working.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

Return to “General talk”