Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
g0atb0y

Double charged using FastSpring

Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:20 pm

Hi!

I'm not sure how, but FastSpring created a second recurring billing agreement, and I've been double-charged for this next year's VIP membership. Per FastSpring, they can't authorize any refunds so I need help from someone here in order to get the ball rolling.

My billing agreement IDs in PayPal are:

- B-8XC99911K50745738 (inactive), started on 16 Sep 2021 (?!?!?!) - last and only $15.00 transaction ID is 0XA16782M69225526, dated September 16th, 2022
- B-09U769872K284993N (active, no plans to suspend), started on 18 Sep 2017 - last $15.00 transaction ID is 05669872D5737874J, dated September 18th, 2022 (I've been billed 3 times total on this agreement)

Clearly there's a mixup somewhere ...

Please let me know whom I can correspond with to get this settled. I've omitted my membership/PayPal e-mail from here for privacy reasons, but it's the same address as for the forum account (same username, too). I can definitely send it along privately to whomever will help me along with this.

For full clarity: I do intend to continue to be a VIP member going forward ... I just don't want to be charged twice the price for it :)

Thank you!

oss
Site Admin

Re: Double charged using FastSpring

Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:31 am

Hi,

normally is better contact us via contact form, or PM, or mail. Anyway, I found the double transaction, canceled subscription and also refunded the order. Now it should be OK, please check.

Return to “General talk”