Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
justonwuckert

Longest subtitle files so far

Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:57 pm

Hello all:

I'm currently working on a PERL script to convert short text fragments to video (such video consisting of fragments of movies from a collection). I'm almost done with the code but now I have to find a movie collection to make the "word-list". I'm considering starting with the longest subtitle files, but can't find an online tool to search subtitles by size.

¿Could someone post candidates for good wordlist length/spread? Or better yer, point to an online search tool that includes sorting by size...

If someone finds the proposal odd, I bet it IS.

Thanks in advance!

oss
Site Admin

Re: Longest subtitle files so far

Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:05 pm

just take any subtitles, that will do the job good enough.

Return to “General talk”