Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Tecnico39

No spanish subtitle on kodi anynlre?

Sun May 01, 2022 6:57 pm

Hi people. Well since from months to many tv shows stop search for spanish subtitles.. what reallly happen? You know said no subtitle foubd all the time... I have all set up. I try to see ozark with subtitles but no goes.. spanish its my first language so thats why i ask.. let me know

oss
Site Admin

Re: No spanish subtitle on kodi anynlre?

Mon May 30, 2022 1:27 pm

all works.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: No spanish subtitle on kodi anynlre?

Mon May 30, 2022 4:26 pm

Hi people. Well since from months to many tv shows stop search for spanish subtitles.. what reallly happen? You know said no subtitle foubd all the time... I have all set up. I try to see ozark with subtitles but no goes.. spanish its my first language so thats why i ask.. let me know
I already answered you in this topic. : viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17802
Anyway, i was checking and there are no subtitles for all episodes of season 4 in spanish.

https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/ssearc ... vie-530804
There are subtitles only until episode 7.

If kodi doesn't find it, try manual search if even so you can't find it, it's because there are no subtitles yet in that language.
So, i think the problem is not in kodi, there just isn't subtitles yet available in your language.

Return to “General talk”