Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
eblackadder

Missing subs

Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:09 pm

Hello,

I have a Vip account om opensubtitles.com and I want to download subs from the TV Show Gunsmoke. Now there are a lot of subs that are available on openubtitles.org but not on opensubtitles.org. What can i do about it? I guess the VIP account doesn't work for opensubtitles.org?
Do i have to get a subcription there as well?

Thanks in advanced!

Eblackadder

oss
Site Admin

Re: Missing subs

Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:16 am

Hi

normally opensubtitles.com VIP can be transferred to opensubtitles.org, but only if it is subscription for 1 year, because opensubtitles.org support only YEARLY VIP (can not activate monthly, quarterly etc).

when you pay on opensubtitles.org then VIP is transferred to opensubtitles.com automatically - or manually, but it is possible.

You have monthly subscription, so it is not possible to activate on opensubtitles.org

eblackadder

Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:22 am

Thanks for your reply. I understand that. So then i can best take a year subscription on opensubtitles.org? Will the missing subs on opensubtitles.com be added? I saw that a lot of subs from Bonanza are missing too so i'm afraid it will be on more shows.

Kindly regards,
Eblackadder

scooby007
Site Admin

Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:12 pm

Hi,

VIP has nothing to do with what subs are there on .com. All subs on .org should be on .com as well. For any .com site issues, please report them here providing links to affected pages:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16844&start=135

If you like, you can take a yearly one from .org site and also transfer that VIP status to the .com site as well. But not vice versa.

Kind regards
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

Return to “General talk”