Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
thr3

VIP Download Limitation

Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:11 pm

Hello,

I am getting this error whenever I am trying to download any subtitle:
Sorry, maximum download count for IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx exceeded. If you will continue trying to download, your IP will be blocked by our firewall. For more information read our FAQ or contact us, if you think you should not see this error. This deny will be removed after around 24 hours, so be patient.
I am a VIP member and I am logged in. The account page shows me that I have downloaded a total of 200 subtitles. Why am I seeing this message?

thr3

Re: VIP Download Limitation

Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:43 am

Never mind, it got sorted a few hours after I posted this thread.

oss
Site Admin

Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:29 am

hi, maybe you can share how did you sort it out.

Paradisconoir

Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:20 pm

Got the same issue, VIP member since yesterday 19/07/2022

oss
Site Admin

Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:16 am

Got the same issue, VIP member since yesterday 19/07/2022
fixed, thanks for support!

Return to “General talk”