Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Robcum23

Re: We have been HACKED

Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:52 am

I have had a similar problem. I keep coming to the site and having to reset my password. I generate a new password, and when I paste it in, I get the "Please correctly fill out all fields" message.

Today, when I ran into this problem, I think I accidentally fixed it. I inadvertently hit a backspace, and the red icon at the end of the password field turned green. I then deleted the last character of the verification field to match, and it turned green as well. I submitted again, and this time it took it *and* it allowed me to subsequently log in. I went into the password manager and deleted the last character. Why did this fix it? I haven't a clue, but I hope it stays fixed, and that maybe my accidental workaround gives someone a hint about what could be going on.

Browser is Firefox on Linux, and I *am* using a password manager.
Hello

Thank you very much for sharing. I tried your approach but unfortunately I still keep getting the same error? I sent an email to Admin with a screenshot.

oss
Site Admin

Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:12 am

Hi

probably thats the reason, we are checking the status of password, when something happen - for example you type something. Password managers just pre-fill the fields, and JS doesn't catch that, so it dont validate. Not the best from our side.

Definitely, workaround is to edit password, add space and delete it.

oss
Site Admin

Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:25 am

@robcum, just TYPE the passport please.

Alienfirefox

Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:44 am

I can guarantee you that the data leak was being used long before January

I had other accounts stolen in October 19th and it was only accounts that used the same password as I was using on opensubtitles

I have gotten them all back now so no harm done but still I would have liked a little heads up that my data was breached back in August I could have changed that accounts passwords and email and I would have been fine I am not blaming the Admins for this hackers are jack asses and they care about nothing but themselves they sit in a dark room on there fat asses robbing peoples hard earned money but a lot of damage could have been avoided if we were told sooner.

oss
Site Admin

Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:17 am

sure, lesson learned. With hackers just don't talk. On other side, it would take ages to fix the entry points, so site had to be done, maybe until today.

Cienapotr

Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:40 pm

Few people cared about information security when the Internet began spreading among ordinary users.

Cienapotr

Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:25 pm

Few people cared about information security when the Internet began spreading among ordinary users.
Therefore, it is unsurprising that old sites are subject to hacker attacks and even giants like Facebook have data leaks. Now you can even hire a hacker online to get access to the correspondence of your husband or wife, so information security is becoming an important part of our lives, and it definitely should not be neglected. Moreover, hackers are constantly improving their skills, so it is worth constantly updating the privacy policy and checking the project's information security level.
Last edited by SmallBrother on Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link ;-)

NopryGoul

Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:29 pm

Hackers seem to never be asleep. Anyway, I think it’s great he helped fix the problem. It was really kind of him.

Return to “General talk”