Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
m-me-a

Can't edit my subs anymore

Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:40 pm

For some reason I no longer have the buttons in the top left saying 'Edit' and 'Disable' and whatnot, and if I click on 'Correct subtitles' or add a comment by clicking on 'Write new comment' it says I don't have permission to do so. Anyone know what to do here?

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: Can't edit my subs anymore

Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:41 pm

For some reason I no longer have the buttons in the top left saying 'Edit' and 'Disable' and whatnot, and if I click on 'Correct subtitles' or add a comment by clicking on 'Write new comment' it says I don't have permission to do so. Anyone know what to do here?
This is because your account is blocked.

And you have the reason in your profile :

https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/profile/iduser-9030886

explosiveskull

Re: Can't edit my subs anymore

Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:15 pm

Your account is unblocked now. Pay attention to the rules and check your email for possible messages from admins every once in a while.

Return to “General talk”