Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
iiKFoo

plex opensubtitle not downloading

Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:01 pm

hi,

am trying to download a subtitle and when i search all subtitles appear but when i try to download them i receive "Failed to download subtitle" ,

i tried this on multiple plex servers but they all have this issue, so am guessing it's an api issue ?

thank you and best regards/

iiKFoo

Re: plex opensubtitle not downloading

Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:44 pm

i saw this in debugging :

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error statusCode="401" error="Unauthorized" message="You must provide a token!"/>

oss
Site Admin

Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:47 pm

did you provide opensubtitles.org username and password into PLEX?

It would be good to know if somebody else have this problem

iiKFoo

Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:59 pm

yes i did

iiKFoo

Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:00 pm

Update: i tried to download subtitles 30 minutes ago it was working !, but now it doesn't seem to work at all, it doesn't even bring result when i search for subtitle

Return to “General talk”