Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Nabzetz

VIP problems

Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:02 pm

Hi,

I was a VIP until a few months back - on the old website.

Now I wanted to extend the VIP and noticed that the old ste has migrated to a new. When I migrated my old account the .com site claims I am still a VIP - so I can not find ways in the new site do upgrade my VIP status.

On the old site I this is possible, however there is no way to donate via Monero/XMR - and the xmr.to site has shut down so I can not find a way to pay with bitcoin (have no bitcoin wallet and basically impossible to get one for me..)

Please if anyone is able to help Im thankful. I can not email admin as the old site contact email is just a dead link ...

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: VIP problems

Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:24 pm

Hi,

Now I wanted to extend the VIP and noticed that the old ste has migrated to a new. When I migrated my old account the .com site claims I am still a VIP - so I can not find ways in the new site do upgrade my VIP status.

On the old site I this is possible, however there is no way to donate via Monero/XMR - and the xmr.to site has shut down so I can not find a way to pay with bitcoin (have no bitcoin wallet and basically impossible to get one for me..)

Please if anyone is able to help Im thankful. I can not email admin as the old site contact email is just a dead link ...
Hi,
If you want to extend VIP, you have to do this on the old site. (.org)
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/support#vip
The new site is still in beta stage, so you cant upgrade vip status there.

In relation to the payment or others way to do that, contact :

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2 by pm

or email :

[email protected]

Nabzetz

Re: VIP problems

Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:13 pm

Hi,

Hi,
If you want to extend VIP, you have to do this on the old site. (.org)
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/support#vip
The new site is still in beta stage, so you cant upgrade vip status there.

In relation to the payment or others way to do that, contact :

http://forum.opensubtitles.org/memberli ... rofile&u=2 by pm

or email :

[email protected]
Thanks buddy,

Have messaged now on the forum. cheers

Return to “General talk”