Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
brianvlez

group of translators

Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:25 pm

I am a super fan of movies, especially the classics, and I have many outstanding things that I have been doing. the problem is that I don't speak English perfectly and it takes me a bit to finish them. I would like to know if it is possible to create a group to review subtitles in order to complete them and share them. :)

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: group of translators

Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:22 pm

Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

mcvay

Re: group of translators

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:02 pm

That's a good idea, we can work together if you want

Return to “General talk”