Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
M_I_S
Subtitles Admin

UPLOADING

Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:30 pm

Hi
is there anyone tell us that where i can upload the improved and resync sub!?

Liseys.Story.S01E01
tnx alot

Martin1964

Re: UPLOADING

Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:39 pm

Did you see the button "UPLOAD" near the website logo?

M_I_S
Subtitles Admin

Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:42 pm

yes bro i know:)
but i did upload that series and by admin scooby74 desaibled
i dont know why and i can't reuppload correct version
The law is the same for everyone
Anyone who is an admin can do whatever he like?
what does that mean?Abuse of power?
I really don't know what to say.. so sorry to see that
I think I should run for admin :)

scooby007
Site Admin

Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:54 pm

Did you see the button "UPLOAD" near the website logo?
Firstly, this deserves a LOL. :D
yes bro i know:)
but i did upload that series and by admin scooby74 desaibled
i dont know why and i can't reuppload correct version
The law is the same for everyone
Anyone who is an admin can do whatever he like?
what does that mean?Abuse of power?
I really don't know what to say.. so sorry to see that
I think I should run for admin :)
Really, you don't know why?
I just checked the database for your deleted sub and it clearly states: "Dupe; https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... ode-1-1-en"

You uploaded your subtitle 17 minutes after his was uploaded, hence he deleted it. And since some of your series subtitles have joined up words, an updated version at this point would be pointless, but thanks for trying.
We've discussed using a subtitle program to separate your joined up words before.
Don't be sad.
This is not a worthy cry for an "abuse of power!"

Generally files can be updated using following method: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2595
Of course, that is if the subtitle wasn't disabled.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

M_I_S
Subtitles Admin

Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:29 pm

really LOOL
hi dear scooby
yes you right exactly and after i uploaded i found out it but he very fast deleted it LOL,
I deliberately gave this example that he should have deleted it too, because he dup it in the second part, which he uploaded after me.:) Of course, these things are not important to me.Honestly, I waited for this series for two days and used 2 gigs to rip it LOL ,And as you know, 95% of series needs to be synchronized and improved, and I correct some of them as much as I can, :) well, awful subtitles, how can it replace with the previous subtitle that has been disabled?
I meant most of this and the issue became an excuse today
I hope I mean the problem in general, subtitle correction and re-upload i explained
sorry for weak english :)
I apologize for using that word, I did not mean with that intensity lol
do you think Resync and improve subs are useless?

scooby007
Site Admin

Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:49 am

do you think Resync and improve subs are useless?
Dear M_I_S,

It's useless only if it serves the purpose of being a duplicate. And if it is, it's a waste of your time, too, isn't it?
A resync is only good and worthy if it doesn't already exist, otherwise what's the point? If a resync for another version, then of course it should be uploaded.

No apologies necessary. :D

All the best.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

M_I_S
Subtitles Admin

Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:55 pm

it's true
But my goal is not dup at all
I always like everything to be at its best, of course as far as it goes
And I like so match and tidy subtitles and I want others to share in this pleasure
that's all
All the best too :)

Return to “General talk”