Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
suadnovic

Data server

Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:02 am

Look this?
On queri Lucifer, I became this uncomplete page
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/ssearc ... vie-350450
Well, this isn't first time, and I think it's time to say thank you and goodbye host server, and
seek (rent) new one.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Data server

Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:32 am

Hi

no we are not going to change server. Instead try to explain me, what I should see, because I dont understand your question or post. You mean there are missing uploaded subtitles for season 6 ? You have to explain me everything, so I can understand more easily.

Thank you

suadnovic

Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:55 am

I think it is obvious. The Blacklist's 8th season is finished, and displayed are only 6 seasons.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:13 am

I think it is obvious. The Blacklist's 8th season is finished, and displayed are only 6 seasons.
I think you confuse Lucifer and The Blacklist.
According to IMDb, Lucifer has six seasons and so it shows on the overview page.
According to IMDb, The Blacklist has eight seasons (actually nine) and so it shows on the overview page.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

suadnovic

Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:56 am

Damn it. I was annoyed that not all uploads were displayed on my profile (again), so I confused Lucifer and The Blacklist. I'm sorry. However, the server often has problems, and if the guys from the Open are not in charge of maintenance, the Open should ask to get what it pays for. This was the intention of the post.

oss
Site Admin

Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:31 am

You can explain more "However, the server often has problems, and if the guys from the Open are not in charge of maintenance, the Open should ask to get what it pays for. This was the intention of the post." because this is also not obvious and I dont understand what you mean.

suadnovic

Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:52 am

I asked who maintains that server. Guys from https://www.opensubtitles.org or, their staff. I guess I didn’t bang, because I don’t know how those things work. If the server has its own staff, independent of https://www.opensubtitles.org, then, if the service is paid for, it should get quality. Was I clear now?

oss
Site Admin

Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:01 am

We mantain the servers ourselves, there is no money to pay somebody else to do it.

suadnovic

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:37 am

Didn't know. Thank you. Good luck, I hope there will be less problems in future.

Return to “General talk”