Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Phantom1472

Cannot download subs for whole seasons

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:11 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to download subs for the first season of "Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005)", but when pressing the corresponding button I get this:
"You are trying download more than 200 subtitles in archive, which is not permitted. Reduce number of subtitles by reducing subtitle languages or episodes you need (subtitles: 500)
You are trying to download subtitles for ALL available languages. Go back and select just one language"

This is the link: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/downlo ... 9/season-1

Well, I tried selecting just one language, but I can't seem to find the place to do it. Looked for it everywhere.

How do I download every subtitle in a specific language for the whole season/for a specific episode?

Thanks!

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Cannot download subs for whole seasons

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:46 pm

Enter into the search bar "Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005)"
Before you hit the search button, make sure that on the right side of that, you do not select "ALL" (all languages), but select the language you want. In this example Dutch:

After that, all the search result lists will be only for that specific language you just chose.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:07 pm

Beside that SmallBrother, its looks he's trying/want to download the full season at once.
Because that he get the warning : You are trying download more than 200 subtitles.
He have to download one by one.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:08 am

its looks he's trying/want to download the full season at once.
True. The limit is a total of 200 subs per day. So if that season in one single language is already more than 200, it doesn't work neither. Depends on which language, but assuming Phantom1472 wants all subs of season 1 in English, it's currently only 87 subs, so that should not be a problem.

@ Phantom1472
Try with selecting just ONE language and download only ONE season at a time. Obviously, if you have already downloaded other subs on the same day, you could still reach you limit for today. Then just wait one day and try again.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “General talk”