Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Tecnico39

Subtitle for *** season 7

Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:26 am

HI there. For weeks i can't find subtitles for [text removed by SmallBrother] tv show season 7 in spanish are only the 1 episode only please someone do it in spanish like always please

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Subtitle for *** season 7

Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:58 pm

Please do not use the forum for subtitle requests. The forum would be flooded in no time...

For requests, please use the dedicated request section on the main subtitle site: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/request
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Tecnico39

Thu May 13, 2021 5:00 am

Men i use kodi from years using open subtitle and in this past month was so hard for find subtitles in spanish for tv shows. Whatever tv shows i try to use it in new tv shows like *** ***
Last edited by SmallBrother on Thu May 13, 2021 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the name of wanted tv series

Tecnico39

Thu May 13, 2021 5:04 am

I submit the request like 3 times nothing happen i want spanish subtitle

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Thu May 13, 2021 8:31 am

I understand you want subtitles for your favorite tv series and I am sorry that they don't exist (yet).

But the whole idea about a request is *asking* for something. This doesn't mean it is guaranteed you will actually *get* it. It's like asking for a new iPhone for Christmas - maybe you get it, maybe you don't.

Be advised that there are thousands and thousands of tv series and movies, everybody wants something, and making a subtitle takes at least 7 hours for an episode and 15 hours for an average movie...
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “General talk”