Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
American_school

Please join my Discord server

Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:09 pm

Hi.
I'm looking for people's help on several projects. That is subtitles for audio descriptive tracks of several TV shows. So I have created this Discord server. Can you guys come and join and help so that I can have all the work done. Besides we may collaborate on many other's titles.
Hope you will come.
Here is the link.

https://discord.gg/PgnFSKfaSq

matinsnaff

Re: Please join my Discord server

Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:17 am

Hey
I joined you and thanks for this, it's really helpful to us. cinema

American_school

Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:34 pm

You're welcome.

triniguy

Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:35 pm

Hi.
I'm looking for people's help on several projects. That is subtitles for audio descriptive tracks of several TV shows. So I have created this Discord server. Can you guys come and join and help so that I can have all the work done. Besides we may collaborate on many other's titles.
Hope you will come.
Here is the link.

https://discord.gg/PgnFSKfaSq
what about telegram group??

American_school

Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:54 pm

what about telegram group??
I haven't created any telegram group yet but if you have the group on the Telegram please give the link, I'll join in.

ConnorJackson

Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:45 am

I'm glad you're seeking help with your audio descriptive tracks project! It sounds like a great idea, and I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would be interested in helping. I recommend exploring a discord art serve list, where you will find a lot of useful information.

GunnerBlanchard

Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:39 am

I'm glad you're seeking help with your audio descriptive tracks project! It sounds like a great idea, and I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would be interested in helping. I recommend exploring a discord art serve list, where you will find a lot of useful information.
I'm not sure if I have the time to commit to anything long-term right now, but I'd be happy to take a look at what you're working on and see if I can help out in any way. I'm also happy to answer any questions about the project.

Return to “General talk”