Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
American_school

Subtitles correct and sync request - Game of Thrones S01E01 voice over segments

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:57 am

This is the draft subtitles for the voice over segments of the descriptive track for Game of Thrones season 1 episode 1 generated by machine. Can someone please help me to correct and sync the file. I'm a lot appreciated.
Here is the file.

https://bit.ly/3rS5n6d
Last edited by American_school on Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

pooond

Re: Please help me correct and sync this sub - Game of Thrones season 1 episode 1 voice over

Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:55 pm

Hi,

I think for this kind of service that you're after, you might be better of using Addic7ed to create subtitle for episodes that don't already exist.
They already have a system set up for exactly that purpose: https://www.sub-talk.net/

American_school

Re: Subtitles correct and sync request - Game of Thrones S01E01 voice over segments

Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:52 pm

The subtitles is corrected now. Thanks mrtinkles for help.

killianB

Re: Subtitles correct and sync request - Game of Thrones S01E01 voice over segments

Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:08 pm

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to create a file like an .srt but only for audio description so that blind people can understand the film and that the voice is synthetic to facilitate accessibility :wink:

Thanks you

Return to “General talk”