Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
koberulz

is_uploaded_file() returning false, click back in browser and try again

Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:35 am

Keep getting this error trying to upload.

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: is_uploaded_file() returning false, click back in browser and try again

Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:22 pm

Was a problem with database indexing in the morning. Should be okay now. Fixed.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

torbjorn1

Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Not possible to upload subtitles,come back that the format not uploadable although in srt.Since last night

scooby007
Site Admin

Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:42 pm

Format errors are to do with the sites spam filter. Check this topic: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14523&start=375
Check subtitles for anything that may trigger the spam filter. Repeated sequences, website addresses, etc...

If still not able to upload, reply in the above link topic with a URL link to a file sharing site where you can upload the .srt.
An admin will download it and check it.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

torbjorn1

Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:30 am

There is nothing special in my batch of 7 subtitles very rare films with subtitles I want to upload.During the last 5 years uploaded without problem at least 400 subtitles for very rare films. Can't understand why problem now.In English,Spanish,French,Russian.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:21 pm

That error is_uploaded_file() returning false, click back in browser and try again is because you did not select the subtitle file.

If you do not select the subtitle that you want to upload and for some reason you click on (cancel) or subtitle files are not selected and then you click on the upload :
You got : is_uploaded_file() returning false, click back in browser and try again....

torbjorn1

Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:23 pm

It comes back CD1 not supported not Srt which is wrong they re in srt and I select and follow everything I did before but this surprising message comes up all the time cannot upload a single srt file!

Funchalense
Site Admin

Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:42 pm

It comes back CD1 not supported not Srt which is wrong they re in srt and I select and follow everything I did before but this surprising message comes up all the time cannot upload a single srt file!
Without seeing the subtitle we don't know what is blocking the upload.
As Scooby said :

If still not able to upload, reply in the above link topic with a URL link to a file sharing site where you can upload the .srt.
An admin will download it and check it.

Return to “General talk”