Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
cttheman

Need help translating Romanian text and/or French audio to English for subtitle project.

Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:04 pm

I am currently working on English subtitles for this rare French film from the eighties. My process for this translation involves me taking the romanian subs for the movie (these were the only subs i could find) and translating them to clear english using various translation tools. I was able to translate 75 % of the subs to clear english but I am now stuck with 200 lines of dialogue that I am unable to translate. I was wondering if there is anyone who could help me translate the rest of the subs to perfect english. Thank you.
Last edited by SmallBrother on Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed topic title to better reflect the topic

Return to “General talk”