Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
M_I_S
Subtitles Admin

what is the best free software for Transcript(audio to sub)?

Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:41 pm

hi guyz
what is the [img][quote][/quote][/img]best free software for Transcript(audio to sub)?
tnx alot

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: what is the best free software for Transcript(audio to sub)?

Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:19 pm

HI, not 100% sure what you mean. If you mean text within a movie file, then I used Subtitle Edit a few weeks ago to rip the text from a movie file which automatically loads it into a .srt file for you to save.
If you're talking about ripping audio from a video file to .srt, then I wouldn't really know as never used it nor would I trust it as the text wouldn't be accurate, IMHO.
Would probably look like a machine translation in the end.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

M_I_S
Subtitles Admin

Re: what is the best free software for Transcript(audio to sub)?

Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:22 am

tnx for reply sir
yes actually i mean the second ur view but i dont think to be trustable this method,about the first ur view yes if the movie with the subtitle to be present we can with Mkmerge too and to extract the subs and then convert to srt

Return to “General talk”