Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
GavinTyler

Downloading an Entire Season at Once?

Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:30 am

Hi, I'm new to the site and forums. I wanted to download some bulk subs and have had trouble doing so.

I tried to download the entire Season 1 of Stargate SG-1, rather than do individual subs at the same time. Son the page I saw the bulk download icon next to the season number, and clicked. I was given the message that "I can't download more than 200 subs at once and I was trying to DL 211 subs". It said to reduce the files I was requesting but I didn't see any way to do this, I saw only the icon I could click to bulk download and for whatever reason it tried to give me 211 files for a 22 episode season. I tried messing with the search parameters as well, for instance S1 of SG-1, but the dedicated SG-1 page is the only page where I can find the seasonal bulk download links, all search results just return many pages of many individual episode links, and I'm not seeing a bulk down load for S1 on the results pages.

Could somebody please direct me on how to properly filter bulk downloads, for languages or whatever, so I can grab a whole season at once? I have VIP status if that matters.

Thanks for the help.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Downloading an Entire Season at Once?

Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:23 pm

First of all, for a VIP the limit is much higher than 200.
But "GavinTyler" is not a registered user. So which user is VIP?

Further, I am afraid there is no way of doing what you want. As far as I know it's either the whole season or one by one.
But, once again, as VIP you should be able to download 211 subs.

Btw, are you family of viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17355 ?
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

oss
Site Admin

Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:58 pm

well, there is not possible to download even for VIP users more than 200 subtitles for season at once. I can change it. Important thing is, many users have set up all languages or couple of languages in which to search subtitles, so I don't want they spent download quota for subtitles, which they maybe dont want

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:38 pm

Dont bother, Oss.
It is just a crafty spammer.
See PM.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

oss
Site Admin

Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:27 pm

ok thanks for info. I dont want to waste my time anymore :(

Return to “General talk”