Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
rickharso59

How to use Opensubtitles plugin?

Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:59 am

Hi, I just got my Jellyfin server up on Unraid and running and connected to Kodi. However, I'm a bit confused about how to use the Opensubtitles plugin since there's not much info given. I have it installed and went through the advanced settings to set language and such but upon library scan, it doesn't seem to download any subtitles. Am I missing something? Thanks!

pooond

Re: How to use Opensubtitles plugin?

Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:38 pm

Hi,

Until some admin says otherwse, I think the following guide with Kodi may help: https://blog.opensubtitles.org/guides/i ... addon-kodi

Also, bare in mind some IP's are banned by OS for spamming purposes and you may be required to log-in to OS somehow using your set-up. If possible. The following topic may also help with log-in, maybe: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17153

HenryHunter

Re: How to use Opensubtitles plugin?

Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:39 pm

Hi,

Until some admin says otherwse, I think the following guide with Kodi may help: https://blog.opensubtitles.org/guides/i ... addon-kodi

Also, bare in mind some IP's are banned by OS for spamming purposes and you may be required to log-in to OS somehow using your set-up. If possible 192.168.1.1. The following topic may also help with log-in, maybe: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17153
Thanks for the valuable advice, I have been looking for this information for a long time.

Return to “General talk”