Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Camsti

OpenSubtitles.org add-on in Kodi

Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:46 am

I can log on to OpenSubtitles.org from the website, but when I install the OpenSubtitles.org add-on in Kodi and I try to download subs from there, it tells me that the my OpenSubtitles.org username or password is blank or not valid.

I am usen Windows 10 and Kodi version 18.5 and the add-on is amet, version 5.0.16

ballitin

Re: OpenSubtitles.org add-on in Kodi

Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:33 pm

Hi I have been having quite a bit of trouble with subs ,some times thye work some times they dont, I was hoping someone would have given you an answer by now .

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: OpenSubtitles.org add-on in Kodi

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:33 pm

I can log on to OpenSubtitles.org from the website, but when I install the OpenSubtitles.org add-on in Kodi and I try to download subs from there, it tells me that the my OpenSubtitles.org username or password is blank or not valid.

I am usen Windows 10 and Kodi version 18.5 and the add-on is amet, version 5.0.16
Try this : https://blog.opensubtitles.org/programs ... -login-fix

or this :

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17153

Return to “General talk”