Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
suadnovic

Site cookies

Tue May 19, 2020 7:31 am

Something is wrong with site cookies. I must log in at each starts page opening.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: Site cookies

Tue May 19, 2020 2:09 pm

I log in and hold on all day, even closing and opening the page.
But the next day I have to log in again, and it's been like this for a few days...

oss
Site Admin

Wed May 20, 2020 5:06 am

it happens to me too. I can change some setting, the problem just user SESSIONS taking 18GB of RAM on server :( They are on DB server, so...anyway, let me raise a limit a bit.

suadnovic

Wed May 20, 2020 8:25 am

I just wanted to point out the problem to the guy(s) in charge of maintaining the site. It's nothing scary, but it's a little annoying when you have to log in all the time.

oss
Site Admin

Thu May 21, 2020 6:56 am

yep, we changed something lets see if it will be better. please let us know

suadnovic

Thu May 21, 2020 9:49 am

Forum is better, I hope it will be rest also.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Sun May 24, 2020 9:50 am

I still have to log in every time I or my comp wake up. I mean on the subtitle site, the forum is fine.
Great to practice my memory, but pretty annoying with a password of 129 characters :)
Please fix...
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Sun May 24, 2020 2:20 pm

Same here.
Every day.
I log in and hold on all day, if i dont close the brownser.
But the next day I have to log in.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Sun May 31, 2020 10:08 am

yep, we changed something lets see if it will be better. please let us know
As far as I know, it's still the same.
Also other users are mentioning the logout problem ("remember me" doesn't work anymore), resulting in anonymous uploads, because "suddenly logged out".

Can you rev it up a bit more?
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

oss
Site Admin

Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:30 am

yep, I have same experience now, have to log in every day. Well...small problem ATM is, that my old macbook just come back from the shop and have to move data from one to another and of course I decided to do it in hard way - fresh installation and do everything by hand (not time machine backup...). So currently on new macbook I dont have website working nor rsync. It will take a bit of time.

Return to “General talk”