Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Ariadnele

Filtering language for search results in .com version of site

Thu May 14, 2020 9:31 pm

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed, but I didn't find anything relevant in my search of contents.

In ..ORG version I am able to filter out languages other than English in the subtitles that generate from my searches. I cannot figure out how to do this on .COM. Is this possible?

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: Filtering language for search results in .com version of site

Fri May 15, 2020 2:37 pm

Hi,

Did you click on the settings icon next to the search field on the right hand side?
If the required options aren't there or aren't sufficient, then request that missing feature here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16844

Funchalense
Site Admin

Sat May 16, 2020 7:33 pm

If you still don't get there with the tip of the Scooby.
Click on the flag and then choose the languages you want

scooby007
Site Admin

Sat May 16, 2020 8:12 pm

That’s probably what he meant and wanted to know. I thought he was asking about the extensive search options like the .org site has. :D

Thanks, Func.

Return to “General talk”