Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Tecnico39

What happen with SUPERGIRL subtitles

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:13 am

Hi people. !! this days here in my island all are close because of crap coronavirus thing. so.. i try to see the last 3 chapters of season 5 of supergirl but said didn't found a subtitle always i use open subtitle for this tv show and now its gone. The subtitles are in Spanish so who its the person do all the subtitle for this sev show because i believes they didn't know about this or something like that because like i said always i see subtitles for the tv show. .. please upload this I'm depress here in my home

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: What happen with SUPERGIRL subtitles

Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:48 pm

There are no Spanish subtitles for the last 3-6 episodes of the show anywhere on the web. Sorry.
You'll have to find something else to watch. :(

Return to “General talk”