Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
jjoso

Login to opensubtitles using Cinema on a firestick

Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:44 pm

Hi, can anyone tell me how to login to my opensubtitles account when using a firestick and Cinema APK?

Always worked well until earlier this week. Thank you for your help!!

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: Login to opensubtitles using Cinema on a firestick

Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:17 pm

Always worked well until earlier this week.
Hi,

So what's changed from earlier this week?
This may be one of those questions where admins won't be able to help, unless some other user that uses similar tech as you has a fix.
Check the following video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kre1AWHQZWM

It has more to do with Firestick and Kodi rather than Cinema APK, but it might be similar and may still help.
If you find a solution, don't forget to post that solution here, too.

Also, if you're using a VPN, try to change server location.

Good luck.

jjoso

Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:05 am

Thank you Scooby007/ The video helped and problem is solved!!!

Choo Choo

Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:01 pm

When I play w/ subtitle, I get the message "If you want to continue using opensubtitles.org, you must first log in." I have watched the ab,ove mentioned video, but cannot fix problem. Any suggestions?

scooby007
Site Admin

Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:42 pm

When I play w/ subtitle, I get the message "If you want to continue using opensubtitles.org, you must first log in." I have watched the ab,ove mentioned video, but cannot fix problem. Any suggestions?
Yes, log-in to that application, if possible.

Check out this topic which gives suggestions on different ways of logging in with different apps: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17153

itsmeellen

Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am

It's telling me to login and I am logged in. Trying to watch Mayans M.C. and I need subtitles. How does this work?

oss
Site Admin

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:26 am

try to change your DNS, we are blocked in some countries and the message is not 100% correct in media players. Make sure our domain is not blocked.

floraoliviaa

Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:44 am

I use the Cinema HD app on my mobile phone to watch movies...
Last edited by SmallBrother on Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link

oss
Site Admin

Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:57 am

yeah, so you have to fill the opensubtitles.org username and password there. If you dont know where, then contact their support forum.

Return to “General talk”