Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
xReeLa

OpenSubtitles Plex log in issue

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:11 pm

Hey guys, getting desperate here. Don't know if this is the right place for this I really need help. I'll copy paste my original reddit post containing the problem.

"Hello, I'm relatively new to Plex and have encountered an issue today. Everything worked perfectly with my subtitles except for TV shows so I installed SubZero. I haven't played around with it much but I did a basic setup. It worked fine until a few days ago, on every new movie I have added to my library the subtitles just say "In order to continue OpenSubtitles subtitles service you need to Log In."

So I checked the agent settings both for opensubtitles and for subzero, for some reason (I suspect Chrome's password) my username had changed to my e-mail on both of them. So I switched it back, it didn't work. I also can't delete the subtitles. I have tried to re-add a movie with SubZero turned off, still didn't work.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks"

oss
Site Admin

Re: OpenSubtitles Plex log in issue

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:54 am

Hi

we are not using SubZero, but I suggest to uninstall it, install it, configure it with opensubtitles.org username and password and then I hope it will work. Of course check your username and password by logging first to www.opensubtitles.org

Return to “General talk”