Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
krekeltje666

problem with subs timing

Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:26 pm

who can explain me what i can do when the subs apear to early , how can i delay them, many thanks

ZeuS-X-

Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Download a program called Time Adjuster. It's easy to synchronize subs with it. If you need help, let me know. 8)

vrrroom

Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:09 am

also, Subrip is a very good tool too. You can ajust the time of all the subtitles, but also stretch if they go out of synch throughout the movie :)

ixquic

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:38 am

Media Player Classic has a hidden feature for adjusting subtitles. Press Ctrl+6 to open the subtitle editor. Then you can double-click on subtitles to synchronize them while the movie is playing. If only part of the subtitles are out of sync, you can insert a "separation" (right click menu). Most of the times adjusting the first subtitle is enough, or the first and the last.

amir_t6262

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:13 pm

the program "Subtitle Workshop" is a really powerful program, you can delay, sync, edit, easily translate, add or omit lines from subtitle, etc.

i think use this program, its really easy.

Return to “General talk”