Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Gwalchaved

Mass download of subs

Sun May 26, 2019 6:41 pm

Hello everyone newby here.
Can anybody tell me is there a way to download the sub's for a whole season rather than episode by episode?
I tried installing the OSDownloader but it wouldn't work.

Thanks for reading

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Mass download of subs

Sun May 26, 2019 8:11 pm

Yes, there is a method. Go to the overview list of the tv series you want and click on the download icon next to "Season 1" (or whichever season).
For example:

Mind you, you will download ALL subtitles of ALL episodes of season 1. For some series/languages this can be quite a lot and there is a limit to how many subs you can download per day (200). When you exceed that limit, you will have to wait one day before you can get more. In the above example (Game of Thrones, English, Season 1), your daily limit of 200 is NOT enough to download all.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Gwalchaved

Re: Mass download of subs

Mon May 27, 2019 12:33 pm

Ok thanks for your reply I guess it's one at a time then :)

Return to “General talk”