Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
jbyrdmor

Download limitation

Fri May 17, 2019 12:47 am

I am a paid-up VIP member. I thought that meant I can download as many subtitles as I need or want to. I just tried to download all the Spanish subtitles for all the seasons of Game of Thrones, but when I got to Season 5 I received a message that I had reached the limit and if I tried to continue downloading more subtitles, I would be blocked. The message then went on to say that I would have to wait 24 hours before I could downoad more. Why is this?

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: Download limitation

Fri May 17, 2019 5:42 pm

I am a paid-up VIP member. I thought that meant I can download as many subtitles as I need or want to. I just tried to download all the Spanish subtitles for all the seasons of Game of Thrones, but when I got to Season 5 I received a message that I had reached the limit and if I tried to continue downloading more subtitles, I would be blocked. The message then went on to say that I would have to wait 24 hours before I could downoad more. Why is this?

VIP member

Become VIP member and enjoy site without advertisment. Read more about VIP membership on our blog. VIP member costs only 10 EUR for 1 YEAR. You can also donate more, if you want. As VIP member you get:

NO advertisment at all - no popunders, no banners, no hidden ads, no subtitles ads - just pure content
Direct download subtitles - no installers, no extensions, no redirections, no offers before downloading subtitles
Higher download limits - 1000 subtitles/24 hours - useful when using programs such as media centers (but no abusing!)
nice logo next to YOUR nickname - in search page, subtitle details, profile, ...
good feeling about donating great project :)

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Download limitation

Fri May 17, 2019 7:24 pm

In addition, check out the list of GoT for Spanish:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/ssearc ... ovie-63130
All subs of only episode 1 is already 250 subs...
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “General talk”